First (unofficial) WI since restart

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Hey boys and girls!

Got on the scales this morning and it turns out that in my first week back on LT I lost 8.5lbs which is not too shabby :)

Won't be going back to the chemist for a week or so but my scales are always 2lb less than the chemist scales so I added 2lb to what I weighed in as this morning so I'm not cheating myself into thinking I'm thinner than I am lol

Roll on next WI!!

~Gem xx

well done RB hope the restart hasnt been to hard on you
keep up the good work
xx Sharron

Well done rainbow brite :) Keep up the good work hun xx

:party0038:FANTASTIC well done you!!! xx

HOORAY!

Well done babe, glad to hear you are back on the train.

Big hugs.

xxxxxxxxx

hey hun, well done thats a great loss to get you back in the swing of things. I'm on day 3 of my restart so hopefully i'll have a nice loss this week as well xxx

not too shabby at all lol -Well done!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!

well done :D xxxxxxxx

well done. can i ask you if u found it hard gettin back to lt? i only did lt for about a wk and had to come off because of severe ibs... but im now findin it extremley hard to get back to it. i keep puttin it off. any tips?

Thank you for all the replies ladies! :)

supermummy - I certainly did find it a lot harder to get back into it because even though I wanted to get back on LT I don't think I was mentally ready. You need to be in a place mentally where you can completely focus on the tast at hand and it needs to be something you really want. As for practical tips, as always keep drinking lots of water and in the first week hot drinks every hour or so keep the tummy grumbles at bay! :)

thanx rainbow. think i will start 2morrow. i really would like to loose a stone by the 1st of dec since ive got a wedding to go to in scotland. lookin at the rate everyones loosin weight i think it might actually be possible. lets wait n see.

Generally a stone a month is the rule of thumb and anything extra is just a nice surprise :)

Fantastic - Well done you!!! :D

Back