First week and crashed already!!!!

Well I started SW on Weds and yesterday pretty much crashed! Had 80 Syns (the majority on Vodka and diet lemonade and 1 pint of lager), been really good other than that, hope I can still lose before WI!!! :mad:

I did the exact same the night before my first weigh in and luckily managed to lose. I know that doesn't always happen for everyone but the only thing I can recommend is dusting yourself off and carrying on. Realistically, you're not going to not have nights out for the rest of your life just because you're following Slimming World, it's how you move on from it that matters. Don't make over indulgence worst by deciding you've blown it and that you'll just have any old thing...stay on plan from here on in, SW is for life, so make it work for you.

Wise words Jenna thank you, will try to be good until WI and also going to do some more phys, hopefully I will still lose!

I think it's easy to just give up after the first set back but remember this isn't a diet it's a lifestyle change! I used to laugh at that but if you think of it that way rather than just a diet it really does make a difference.

I'm only 2 weeks on and after a massive stress last week drank way too much wine but made sure I worked hard in the gym and lost 4lb

I think you sound like me I love a drink and refuse to give it up

I do think if you Make better food choices and fill up on free food the rest of the time and work out you can enjoy your weekend still

Don't panic Nathan, it's just one weekend! Life should always come first - it would be boring if it didn't and you can make up for it every other day of the week with plenty of superspeed, water and body magic if you can :)

Back