First week on CD

cat woman

First weigh in on CD - lost 8lb!! Celebrated with half a peanut bar and lots of water.

Feel great after visiting M&S and getting into a size 16 Per Una - didn't look great but at least I could do it up! Just about into size 18 Dotty P trousers and not a stretch waist in sight. Ain't life grand?

:) :) :) :)

8lb down and 37 to go. Next week should go down into the next stone level. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether women should carry more weight in their 50s than they did in their 20s? 37lb takes me to 11.5 stone which is one stone more than I was at 25. I want to look slim not scraggy!

WELL DONE, 8lbs is a great start :D

I think it's about how you look and yes, as we get older it's easier to look scraggy if we go too low. My goal weight years ago was always 9st, but now I'm 60 decided that so long as I'm BMI 25 or just below that it will be better for me so have set my target for 9st10lb - having said that I'm hoping to lose a few extra lbs on maintenance to have a bit of a buffer for hols etc ;)

Thats Brilliant. I hope I lose that much on my first week (thats when I finally get on it lol). You should be extremely proud!!

First weigh in on CD - lost 8lb!! Celebrated with half a peanut bar and lots of water.

Feel great after visiting M&S and getting into a size 16 Per Una - didn't look great but at least I could do it up! Just about into size 18 Dotty P trousers and not a stretch waist in sight. Ain't life grand?

:) :) :) :)

8lb down and 37 to go. Next week should go down into the next stone level. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether women should carry more weight in their 50s than they did in their 20s? 37lb takes me to 11.5 stone which is one stone more than I was at 25. I want to look slim not scraggy!

Hi cat woman,

Well done on your weight loss, 8lbs. is excellent!!!

I was always around 105lbs. to 112lbs. for years and now I am 51...I am wondering what weight would suit me and I have revised my weight from what I use to be to 9 stone/126lbs....for one is feels more achieveable and I will decide from there what to do...had a notion of fitting back into my wedding suit but it might have to stay wrapped up:confused:

I deffinetly do not want to look 'scraggy':eek:

Love Mini xxx

8lbs down. Yippee!!!!!!

I'm very proud of your attitude and determination this week. :D

You gotta love Per Una ;)

Another month will see you squeezing into a 14 :eek: :D

Well done on losing 8lbs! thats brill! what a great feeling to nearly get into the 16!!! You sound really positive so no doubt you will in the 16's in not time and they will be too big!!!!

Well done, 8lbs, that's brilliant, bet you felt great when you heard that, it certainly makes it all worthwhile doesn't it.

Back