• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First week on lipotrim

Hi, just wondering if lt will kick start my weight loss again. I lost 6st last year but it has ground to a halt. I've still got 5st to lose. Can anyone tell me if they had mood swings on this plan as I have problems with them anyway. Thank you xx
Hi Cindy pop, I also just decided to join the lipotrim program , hopefully I'll be able to do it . Haven't found any support forum ( recent ones ) so I decided to say hi X

Hi Cindy pop, I also just decided to join the lipotrim program , hopefully I'll be able to do it . Haven't found any support forum ( recent ones ) so I decided to say hi X
Hi yellowrainbow have had to come off lipotrim as my medication wasn't working properly on it. I've been given Orlistat instead which only lets my body absorb 30% of any fat I eat.
I also didn't find any support on here that was resent, but I'm more than happy to help you as I know what it's like to try and do it alone xxx

Hi yellowrainbow have had to come off lipotrim as my medication wasn't working properly on it. I've been given Orlistat instead which only lets my body absorb 30% of any fat I eat.
I also didn't find any support on here that was resent, but I'm more than happy to help you as I know what it's like to try and do it alone xxx
So nice to get a reply, thank you :)
Honestly just made my day...
How you finding the orlistat? X

Hi, no problem I'll help anyone if I can. Orlistat seems to be ok I've only really been on it since Monday though so not had a weigh in yet. The only problem I'm finding is I feel a bloated after a meal for an hour or so (and I have lots of wind too lol) but it seems to be more agreeable with my medication xxx how are you finding lipotrim? Xxx