First Week on SS!

I'm new to SS too, there seem to be such nice people on here, so supportive. I am hoping to find the first week not too bad, and will keep thinking about the end results to keep me going and looking at all the inspiring people on here, I've been jaw droppingly amazed at some of the stats. Holiday in LA in March to look fabulous for. 3 stone to lose.
Where do I get that dool ticker thing?? :)

Lindsaysmith8,

This link will take you to the ticker site and then follow the instructions which you will find at the top of this forum page titled "Tutorials" Weight Loss - Diet Ticker.
Keep me posted on your progress, good luck!

i know lindsay... me too i keep reading everyones weight loss and hoping thats me too!! good luck x

Well done on joining cd and minis, i live on here some days just to keep my motivation up. I've done 3.5stone in 12 weeks. I spent the first 3-4 weeks never really believing i could be one of the success stories, then i suddenly realised it was happening! The weight was dropping off, it was really quite easy in comparison to other diets, and i began to believe for the first time in my life that i do not have to remain fat, and i could be whatever i chose. Most of all, it has given me the chance to rethink my crap relationship with food and try to move my head into a new place where i have control to make the right choices. At least i'm hoping i will be able to! Good luck, not that its needed. You will love cd! xx

im starting this hopefully next week!! im excited but no it will be soooo hard! i love reading how well everyone is doing!! doe anyone have any advice to help me before i get started? thanks x

How are doing Forgetalways? Hope the past few days have been good ones. You must be close to your second weigh in?

Back