first week over.. weigh in done????

Bumble-jaffa

wll the first week is over.. ive weighed myself and im very diasapointed as ive only lost 3Ib, and ive done it 100% for the past week :cry:

it is 3 Jims!
th_1lb.jpg

or 3 pounds = an average human brain!

don't be disheartened, remember all of our bodies will react differently. I lose an average of 3lb week in and week out. Trust me i love this! not to fast not to low just steady.

think of the achievement it takes to lose just 1 lb.
To shift 1lb of body fat, you need to ‘lose’ 3,500 calories.

sometimes the first week high losses are a lot of fluid, maybe you just arent fluidy hehe, or have been on a diet previously before swapping onto this one, which would follow that you have no fluid to lose.

just make sure you keep chugging back the water, remember this diet is high in vitamins and minerals, this can sometimes at the start affect some people in the ermmm.... tummy department, bunging up etc.

you are doing so well, give you body a chance to settle into a rhythm, and adapt to the new intake. next week it might level out and you lose a higher amount. even if you dont.. dont knock the achievement you have already, 3 lb a week, about a stone a month.

xx

plus!!! get a tape measure!!
i love mine far to much!!
sometimes, weight and losses may not be reflected in the scales, but CHANGES WILL BE TAKING PLACE.
i measure myself, hips, thighs, tummy, upper arms, waist, breasts/chest (of which 6 inches is gone:( rocks in socks!, calf etc.. every 2 weeks and chart them...

Well done on your loss. Try not to be disappointed - as Short and Dumpy said... 3lb a week is a stone a month... and it is three less than you weighed last week and at least 3 more than you will weigh next week! Keep going.... there will be average weeks and there will be AWESOME weeks... but if you stick to it, there won't be any weeks where you gain weight - and you WILL get to your goal before you know it :)

x

Back