First week over!

chloe_odonnell

So I've just completed my first week on the total solution and i am now seven pounds lighter! Not sure how I feel. I have done the exante before and I lost 10lbs in my first week. So I feel a little disappointed! Followed it 100% and drank lots of water! Only things I could say is that I didn't exercise much and it's that time of the month so?! Really lacking the motivation:(
Start weight - 14st 5lbs
First week - 13st 12lbs

Well done TOTM has an impact good luck this week.

Well done Chloe! That's a great loss for a week :) I do know how you feel though, I was disappointed by my loss this week. Got to keep remembering a loss is a loss!

Thank you all! Feeling a bit more positive now. I'm putting it down to lack of exercise, so yesterday I did a little home work out and I'm another pound down:D can't wait to shift my first stone!

Lol I went to the gym this morning as well to try and boost things, I've gotten a bit slack last couple weeks, oops!

Well done on the 7lb and seeing the 13s! That's a good loss, and they'll keep coming.

I'm trying to fit in a bit of activity.. walking, youtube workout videos, etc... each day too. :) I hope it helps.

The workouts on YouTube are really good! Can't afford the gym so they're such a good way to get moving! It's so hard being surrounded by people who are eating, but food hasn't touched my lips. Longest I've stayed comitted:)

The workouts on YouTube are really good! Can't afford the gym so they're such a good way to get moving! It's so hard being surrounded by people who are eating, but food hasn't touched my lips. Longest I've stayed comitted:)

Back