First Week Weigh in - Not a single pound off

zinny

Started EE last Saturday and have stuck rigidly to the plan, filled up on free foods had my healthy extras and kept my syn values well within limits, but no loss despite needing to shift 4 stones. Very disappointed and feel like these extra pounds will never go.

Have tried many diets and the only successful ones were weight to go and Atkins.

Couldn't sustain either. Atkins just feels too unhealthy and I craved fruit and veg. The pre packaged meals from weight to go are pretty awful and sticking to only 800 calories a day made me feel headachy & tired and you could never eat socially.

I've signed up to Slimming World online for 3 months I'll stick with it but right now I feel like having a cry I just want to look and feel normal :mad::cry::mad:

Think I'll jump on the Wii and do some yoga, that might help

i have been doing red and green because i was doing so badly at EE and i wasnt losing at all and gained the second week. it made me feel really bloated and horrible, i have done red and green for 2 weeks and lost 5lbs. red and green all the way for me :)

Hi, my friend has started doing slimming world with me and has eaten everything I have eaten but smaller portions and not lost anything for her first week where I ate loads (mainly free food) and lost 5.5lb so check if your eating enough! As crazy as it sounds the more you eat the better the loss!! Good luck! Xx

Give us an example of at least one day's food dairy so we can look over it and give any pointers :) Also I'd def go with more exercise it's helped my losses no end x

I remember when I first joined I was not loosing. When I spoke to my consultant she said I was not eating enough. I thought it's a diet how can I be eating to little. So I gave it a go over indulged in grilled bacon,eggs and tomato,chicken breasts stuffed with laughing cow and garlic and mullerlights, I had lost 4lb at the next weigh in

Also I found for me red days are best as I seem to bloat if I have to many carbs. I do 5 red days and 2 green. Not been brave enough yet for EE

Back