• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First week weigh in!!

Donzy84

Back to basics
S: 12st13lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st10lb(20.99%)
ApplySomePressure said:
I'm amazed but in the first week I've lost 8 1/2 lbs taking me down into the next stone.

Thats a week that's included a chippy tea and a night out BUT I did stay within calories. Hope everyone is having a good week.
Wow thatsfab!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S: 12st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 1st2lb(9.36%)
Brilliant! :D

S: 11st13lb C: 11st13lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow, well done you! Are you drinking loads of water?

S: 17st8lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 33 Loss: 3st5.5lb(19.31%)
Well I try to drink lots of water but it doesn't always work out that well when I'm at work!

It is a big loss but I suppose it's a huge drop in cals for my body. I'm hoping for 2lbs a week from here on- that's all I was hoping from the first week!

It's strange to think that if I lose 2lbs a week it'll take me 60 weeks to get to goal. In some ways it seems a long way away but in some ways what's a year when I look at all the years I've wasted.

We can all get to goal, it might take a few false starts ( mine are behind me fingers crossed!) but we'll get there!

S: 14st2lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 4st7lb(31.82%)
Congratulations, that's an amazing loss! You can do it :) A year seems so long but it is amazing what you can accomplish in that time. I started my journey just under a year ago and I have been surprised by how easy it has been, compared to all the years of my life when I felt out of control and miserable.