First week weigh in!!

ApplySomePressure

Silver Member
I'm amazed but in the first week I've lost 8 1/2 lbs taking me down into the next stone.

Thats a week that's included a chippy tea and a night out BUT I did stay within calories. Hope everyone is having a good week.

ApplySomePressure said:
I'm amazed but in the first week I've lost 8 1/2 lbs taking me down into the next stone.

Thats a week that's included a chippy tea and a night out BUT I did stay within calories. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Wow thatsfab!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant! :D

Well I try to drink lots of water but it doesn't always work out that well when I'm at work!

It is a big loss but I suppose it's a huge drop in cals for my body. I'm hoping for 2lbs a week from here on- that's all I was hoping from the first week!

It's strange to think that if I lose 2lbs a week it'll take me 60 weeks to get to goal. In some ways it seems a long way away but in some ways what's a year when I look at all the years I've wasted.

We can all get to goal, it might take a few false starts ( mine are behind me fingers crossed!) but we'll get there!

Congratulations, that's an amazing loss! You can do it :) A year seems so long but it is amazing what you can accomplish in that time. I started my journey just under a year ago and I have been surprised by how easy it has been, compared to all the years of my life when I felt out of control and miserable.

Back