Total Solution First week weight loss and beyond?

Banditmum

[h=5]Been doing Exante for 9 days now. Just three shakes, no food. Lost 10 and 1/2 pounds in first four days, extraordinary! Then put 1 and 1/2 back on next day, mmm! Now not lost any more? Anybody had similar experience? Do you think I'm doing it wrong?[/h]

Hi bandit! Try and stick to one weigh in per week on a set day. Out bodies will fluctuate in weight from water retention etc! So just wait and see how each week goes and judge it that way! I gained a lb and a half in my second week and by weigh day I was 5lbs lighter ( had to take some laxatives though)

Have you been to the toilet??

Thank you CWB. I'll try to stick to the once a week weigh-in, I know it makes more sense. Reading about your experience has encouraged me somewhat. Thanks again Banditmum
:)

It's really hard to stay away from the scales but just don't take it for gospel until weigh day!!

good luck and I'm sure you will have a great loss on weigh day =)

I already know I will have problems keeping off the scales. I haven't weighed myself for ages as I have been in denial but as soon as I am on a diet I am on the damn things all the time. Determined not to let them rule my moods this time though. A weight gain can set me on a downer for the day...

I'm so there with you tonik! Staying off them was torture but a 4lb loss at the end of the week made up for it (hardly slept the night before weigh in tho, maybe it'll get easier?)

Back