First week weight loss....

Missy_mint

7lbs woooooo so happy that's half a stone gone already :) did feel a tad fed up today as in the office it always seems to be somebody's birthday and so the kitchen is always full of cake and goodies and they always seem to be nice posh yummy ones from marks and Spencer's and waitrose. All the ladies in the office eat lots of sweets and cake and are slim. Currently there is a giant bag of mini toblerones next to my desk as a colleague came bk from their holiday and I've resisted so happy!! Got my best friend over later to celebrate We're having a coke zero :)

well done Missy_mint on your first week weight loss , you are doing really well, oh and snap as I lost 7 lbs as well in my first week, I weighed in on Monday. Em x

Eeek well done Em summer bods here we come :)

oh good luck guys with your weigh ins, everyone on here seems to be doing so well right now, its hard work but it will be so worth it, I am hoping to be at target asap but its likely to be nearer Christmas time for me if I manage to stick with it as I have a way to go still but as long as its going in the right direction I will be happy. I am already at day 10 and I never honestly thought I would get to this stage as I was worried I would crack in my first few days. Em x

Back