Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First week!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Yvonne 48, 28 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Yvonne 48

Yvonne 48 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Hi all:wave_cry:. I have just started out on the Lipotrim plan, having seen how my cousins have lost weight recently using it. Tried all the usual diets (poorly) and need a kick up the a--- which i hope this will be. Want to lose 2 stones by Christmas, my confidence has been low since my divorce and I want to get back out there!! Weigh in on Monday, have had seriously bad headaches but they are easing off now:)! Great to read all your success stories, hope mine is one of them before too long.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Hi Yvonne and welcome .

You sound like you have all the right motivation to succeed so keep it up and post on here if you're feeling a wobble coming on. It definitley does help.

4. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Whooo great motivation there hun - we're with you all the way! Good luck with it xx

5. Gemha

Gemha Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome, I personally found day 2 terrible for headaches and hunger but from there until now I have been ok. Good luck on your journey

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome to the forum Yvonne... Good luck on your LT journey x x

7. Yvonne 48

Yvonne 48 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Almost done week 1!!

Well my weigh in's tomorrow :eek:, and I have to say once the headaches eased I felt fine. I think this will work for me as it's so strict. I spent Sat evening at home:cry:(can't face going out yet and not having a tipple or two) and looked through the before/after pics which are great for motivation. Thanks for all your encouragement and will log in tom with my weight loss news! Now I'm gonna try n set up one of those lush graph thingies to mark my progress, TTFN xx

8. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Yvonne.. Mine is a Monday too, so we will catch up tomorrow.. Don't forget to start a new thread for your weight loss x x

9. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck for today....
    I had real bad head aches the first week, but have not had them since...
    You can lose 2 stone by christmas Hun, stick to it 100% and it will be quicker than u think...

Good luck again for today's weigh in and the rest of your journey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.