First week!!

Yvonne 48

[url=http://www.TickerFac
Hi all:wave_cry:. I have just started out on the Lipotrim plan, having seen how my cousins have lost weight recently using it. Tried all the usual diets (poorly) and need a kick up the a--- which i hope this will be. Want to lose 2 stones by Christmas, my confidence has been low since my divorce and I want to get back out there!! Weigh in on Monday, have had seriously bad headaches but they are easing off now:)! Great to read all your success stories, hope mine is one of them before too long.x

Hi Yvonne and welcome .

You sound like you have all the right motivation to succeed so keep it up and post on here if you're feeling a wobble coming on. It definitley does help.

Whooo great motivation there hun - we're with you all the way! Good luck with it xx

welcome, I personally found day 2 terrible for headaches and hunger but from there until now I have been ok. Good luck on your journey

Welcome to the forum Yvonne... Good luck on your LT journey x x

Almost done week 1!!

Well my weigh in's tomorrow :eek:, and I have to say once the headaches eased I felt fine. I think this will work for me as it's so strict. I spent Sat evening at home:cry:(can't face going out yet and not having a tipple or two) and looked through the before/after pics which are great for motivation. Thanks for all your encouragement and will log in tom with my weight loss news! Now I'm gonna try n set up one of those lush graph thingies to mark my progress, TTFN xx

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Yvonne.. Mine is a Monday too, so we will catch up tomorrow.. Don't forget to start a new thread for your weight loss x x

Good luck for today....
I had real bad head aches the first week, but have not had them since...
You can lose 2 stone by christmas Hun, stick to it 100% and it will be quicker than u think...

Good luck again for today's weigh in and the rest of your journey xx

Back