First week...

GSARider

Started on Tuesday this week, having a promax shake for breakfast, some almonds as a snack during the day and various stuff such as fish with veg, etc for lunches and dinners. Starting weight of 133kg's unfortunately...! Looking to get down to 100kg. Will weigh myself at the weekend and see how it's been doing...

Have found myself very thirsty and drinking a lot more water, however my pee has gotten very dark...no matter how much I seem to take in...!

Started on Tuesday this week, having a promax shake for breakfast, some almonds as a snack during the day and various stuff such as fish with veg, etc for lunches and dinners. Starting weight of 133kg's unfortunately...! Looking to get down to 100kg. Will weigh myself at the weekend and see how it's been doing...

Have found myself very thirsty and drinking a lot more water, however my pee has gotten very dark...no matter how much I seem to take in...!

Hi, good luck. Your pee should be light in colour. You really need to be careful to drink enough but not too much.

wow thats fantastic!!! well done x

Back