First week's weigh in...

OscarsMum

...and I am 10lbs lighters! Am so thrilled I could burst! Am celebrating with a spicy tomato soup with lots of black pepper!!!

Starting weight 14 st 2 lbs
First weigh in 13 st 6 lbs

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That is fantastic - well done - you must be so pleased. Enjoy that soup ;-)

Thank you! Going to have a chocolate mint shake for dinner - haven't tried those before so hoping it will be yummy! Xx

Wow, 10lbs is amazing! And enjoy, the chocmint shakes are freakin delish!

Thank you! I see you joined on my birthday! I don't get weighed until 3rd jan now - so a bit nervous! I might have to buy myself some scales, just to keep a check that I am going down. Have also decided not to have Xmas day off, but am going to treat myself to a diet coke! No getting merry whilst cooking for me this year! Xx

That is fab to hear Clairem87 ! I feel in need of something yummy having just cooked everyone else a lovely dinner. I need to have a flip through diaries etc and see what the normal loss is for week 2 - would love to get 4 lbs off to make it a stone :eek:) xx

Well done great first weigh in :)

Fantastic weight loss already :wee:!! It's taken me a month to lose a stone, but still better than any other diet :)
The shakes are lovely, especially wizzed up with ice...nom!

Congratulations what a great result for you :D
Good luck x

Thank you everyone for your kind words! This forum is fab for support and I know I will make it through Christmas without anything naughty passing my lips!

Aw your doing great! :)

Back