First weigh, I have lost the weight of a baby plus ....

Misdee

Silver Member
whooo hooo day 4 is over. just got another pint to drink then am done :)

have a lot more resolve this time, after LL becoming a non-starter for me a couple of years back. But this time i feel i can do it :)

:bliss: :bliss: CONGRATS :bliss: :bliss:

Congrats on getting to the end of day 4 :D Am glad its going so well for you hope it continues :D :D :D

Well done Misdee, keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to us newcomers when we know we will be where you are soon :D

day 5 is now starting, got a pot of coffee on the go. today is going to be hard, as i am cooking a full sunday roast for the family. My mouth is drooling just at the thought of it.

but i will not nibble, when they are eating I am going to sort out some paperwork in the bedroom.

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

well done for reaching day 4
they say 1st week is the hardest
today is my day 4 and feeling different already
i`m very motivated today

know what ya mean about the sunday dinner :drool:

i just keep saying to myself i can have them when i`m at target weight

well done misdee you can do this
kaz xx

Day 6

well after the chicken episode yesterday my cdc called me, and i am back on track now. scales are showing a 10lb loss already, another 2 days till official weigh in and will update the ticker then. dont want to jinx things. Husband is being very good about this now, but did say 'ice cream! funny diet this one' when i walked in with a bowl of frozen choc tetra lol.

ps, how can i change the title on this thread? is it possible?

You can change it yes, it took me ages to work this one lol when your on the main forum page double click next to your title for this post and a box appears meaning you can change it :)

Congrats on getting to day 6 ok and being back on track!! Definitely think you'll have a good loss this week :D

10lb off so far that is bluddy amazing keep going until weigh in and wow you are gonna be so happy. You just have to try to avoid the temptation as much as possible.

Good luck.

Well Done Misdee Keep it up x

Day 6

well after the chicken episode yesterday my cdc called me, and i am back on track now. scales are showing a 10lb loss already, another 2 days till official weigh in and will update the ticker then. dont want to jinx things. Husband is being very good about this now, but did say 'ice cream! funny diet this one' when i walked in with a bowl of frozen choc tetra lol.

ps, how can i change the title on this thread? is it possible?

Well done keep up the good work you

Me.

day 6 almost over. just a little more water to drink then off to bed. and havent needed the dreaded movicol yet.

Hope its been a better day for your Misdee :) Good luck for weigh in too :) It'll be a fab loss :D:D:D

Good luck with your weigh in let us all know how you have done

hmmm i think that maybe SS isnt right for me, i am craving so much food, mainly chicken. might look into 790. but will that make me want more food?

I know I am not hungry, but am missing the whole chewing sensation atm, and just finding it very hard to get motivated today. Even though I have rearranged my wardrobe, removed most of the my daughters soft toys to ease her asthma attacks off, and walking 2mile earlier, I just feel so bleuuugh. Going to drink some more water, and take it easy the rest of the day.

You are doing really well. Keeping busy in the first few weeks really worked for me. Good luck with your weigh in, it makes it all worthwhile.

xx

Back