First weigh in and really disappointed :-(

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by LucyJohnson, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. LucyJohnson

LucyJohnson Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - 810kcal
    Hey everyone,
    Well had my first official weigh in today and only lost 3lbs! I was really disappointed with that as i have worked so hard this first week and was hoping for at least 5lbs.
    I was on ss+ for the first week but think i may give ss a go this week and see if it makes any difference.
    I am determined to stick at it but with losses like that in the first week, it doesnt do much for my motivation!
    My CDC said it could be because i am not that overweight, compared to her other customers i am the lowest weight one.

Anyone else had a loss like that in there first week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I haven't weighted myself yet but I understand your disappointment, however for what I have seen big first weeks losses almost always slow dramatically at some point. Maybe you'll do the opposite ;)
    You might also be in your pre-period, or pre-ovulation time which could add up to 4 pounds to your normal weight. so look at the big picture here, you're on the right track ;)

4. SophieLily

SophieLily Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Dont give up just yet!
    I lost 10lb in my first week (last time i did the diet)
    but then only 1lb the following week!! I gave up & now ive piled on nearly 2 stone!!!!

Keep going!!

5. LucyJohnson

LucyJohnson Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - 810kcal
    Thanks for your comments.
    Spent last week on ss after my 3lb weight loss the week before on ss+.
    Had my second week wi today and only lost 1lb so was even more disappointed then last week. My cdc had no idea why i didnt lose more. So i suggested going on the 810cal plan. I'm giving that a go this week but i think if i dont see much loss this week i'm probably going to come off the cd. I dont want to but the amount im losing doesnt justify the cost im paying each week. :-(

6. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Come on at least its better then loosing nothing at all just don't give up so easily. i have the similar case actually i have PCO's i dont loose weight so easily recently started with SS and believe me will be happy even to loose 1 pound since i know i am doing this for my self to change my eating habits once and for all ....after all we are all doing it so change our selves and b healthy so dont give up keep on trying .....i have a lot to loose but still happy since i am trying So cheer up :D u r loosing less or more no big deal be happy DON'T Give up.......believe me its a lot better then gaining a pound a week;)

7. dietingguy

dietingguy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I always think about it in terms of bags of sugar...you've lost 1 and a half bags!!!

8. zoebeth

zoebeth Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    keep going hun

9. natacha1985

natacha1985 Member

ploease dont be disheartened ure consultant is right the bigger you are the the more weight loss the first week as its mostly water not fat, so id say your doing very well and if loss that amount next week just think it will be all fat!! good luck x

10. LucyJohnson

LucyJohnson Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - 810kcal
    I lost 5lb this week :) I'm on the 810kcal plan so it seems the higher the plan, the more i lose! I like this
    :)

11. zoebeth

zoebeth Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    well done lucy, i am struggling on the ss+ i might see if i can go up to the 810 plan i am really not enjoying it and feeling crap

zoe x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.