First Weigh In Today

Thats fab - almost half stone gone.. thats brilliant well done!

Charlotte thats fab, keep it up!!!

:party0019:

Thanks. And no it's Charlotte :p

well done Charlotte - that's amazing.. Bet you feel great. And even more so now that people are commenting on it too.. means it's really, REALLY noticeable.
Well done missus... keep up the good work!!

Well, at least something good happened today. I got weighed and I lost 10 pounds!

That was great to lose that weight, but I was a bit disappointed that they think I should stop at 11 stone and not go down to 10 stone.

He he yes Ravenbeauty. Even my dad thinks I will look too thin at 10 stone....but he's not me is he.

Whatever you are happy with Charlotte. Just don't go below what you should be for your height and you will be fine im sure. You might even think that 10st is too little when you get there but keep fighting to get there and then decide!!

He he yes Ravenbeauty. Even my dad thinks I will look too thin at 10 stone....but he's not me is he.

Oh well done you on your losses.....its real motivation!!! I am getting the same "advice" at the moment!!! My target is 9st 7llbs (50llbs to loose) however Chemist and Gym are telling me not to go below 10st 8llbs??? Even though 9st7 is well within the recommended weigh for heights....anyway a few pounds to go till I am 10st 7 - so will wait to see what I am like then and decide!

I am just afraid I am going to be this skinny person with a fat belly like a starving kid. It is all going except from my ugly stomach and associated "apron". I can't bear to look at it in the mirror it's so horrible, the apron just hanging there.

Back