First Weigh In Today

Some toning should help....you should try some - even a few each day can make a big difference over a few weeks unfortunately it take 6 weeks of consistent exercise to see the difference but it will really make a difference.....(cant guarantee it will take away totally but it will improve)....best of luck....

Toning would definitely help. Advocates of pilates claim after 10 sesions you would see a difference (3 a week that should make it 3 weeks). I'm never very objective about physical differences in my body (except for when I put on weight, I always notice that, but never the opposite, lol). But I do pilates mostly to fight back pain, and indeed that is a noticeable difference, I haven't had nasty flare ups for months! The toning is just an added benefit.

SEVEN POUNDS in a week?

Blimey. Thats SO good!! What on earth are you doing?!

:talk017:

No it's two weeks silly, because the pharmacy is so far away!

well done charlotte ,,that is great ,,keep it up,,are you still on lipotrim?

No it's two weeks silly, because the pharmacy is so far away!

Charlotte LOL LOL LOL I was totally and insanely jealous! :jelous:

Thats going really well for you though isnt it? I struggled to lose more than 3lb a week, think I have only had 1 week (after the 1st week) where I managed to lose 4!

Thanks. I do nothing but drink 4 litres of water water and take the shakes 3 times a day. That's it.

Wow, Charlotte, you're really motoring along, look at that ticker! Yay! Keep going, you're catching me up lol!

hehe it's not a race :p I just want to get to 10 stone, it's my dream.

You'll probably beat me at this rate anyhow lol :D

You'll be there pretty soon... cant believe how quick time has gone...

Oh you are all doing soo well!! If only I had stuck with you all I could have been down to the same weight!!! I think my mind is starting to get more into the area again!!

Do it, it is the best thing you can do.

well done us!!! LOL....

Rach - you ticker is still going in the right direction.....

Back