First Weigh In Today

No because he is of the school that you just pile it all back on again afterwards.

Agree.he doesnt sound nice at all at all!!!..the key is to change your eating habits after LT....its true some people do pile it back but thats cos they just go back to what they were eating before....IceMoose who is CDC has some great threads on this site about falling back to your old ways....

Nearly there! another 6 pounds off and only 2 weeks to go hopefully before I can stard refeeding. I am going to hate these last two weeks as I am so fed up with all this now.

i shall think of you and me tucking into our grilled fish/chicken/turkey hehe

mmmmmm i cant wait....im weighing early tomorrow morning so i have decided to start the refeed tomorrow instead of sat

he he he

I lost another 9 pounds at weigh in today

I started it on Monday and still I lose weight

Can you calorie count and work out how many calories you need to eat to maintain and just do that? It would mean that you can have the odd treat from day to day.

Well I mean to start a calorie-controlled Low Gi Diet to maintain my weight in a month's time. I wanted to get my weight stable before I started that, however, if I continue to lose weight over Christmas, I might have to bring it forward.

Can you calorie count and work out how many calories you need to eat to maintain and just do that? It would mean that you can have the odd treat from day to day.

Thats really good advice Rachel....thats where we all go wrong when eating...not knowing our limits!!!

Back