first weigh in tomorrow and now TOTM started

leeds123

Silver Member
hi - i have my first weigh in tomorrow am and when i weighed at home yesterday i had lost over 8lbs, but have started TOTM today and have gained a few pounds.

I am so annoyed as wanted a really good loss this week because doing SS has beenone of the hardest things i have ever done!

has this happened to anyone else. i am trying to drink loads to flush it out but don't think i will drop any more weight this week. boooooooo

Oh hun i know its awful my totm weigh in was harsh 4lbs off...but just remember what your scales said you were and be proud of sticking to ss all week thats the main thing. My next weigh was a lot more i think 11lbs so dont worry just stick at it and next week you'll see xxx

Last edited:
I won't worry about it I was on TOTM when I went for my first weigh in and I still lost 7lbs that week, so it should be fine. Imagine if you were on some of the other diets that would only be about 3lbs (if that). Let us know how you get on.

it happens to most of us. you will make up for it next week. it's most likely just water retention

Back