first weigh in tomorrow and now TOTM started

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leeds123, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

hi - i have my first weigh in tomorrow am and when i weighed at home yesterday i had lost over 8lbs, but have started TOTM today and have gained a few pounds.

I am so annoyed as wanted a really good loss this week because doing SS has beenone of the hardest things i have ever done!

has this happened to anyone else. i am trying to drink loads to flush it out but don't think i will drop any more weight this week. boooooooo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh hun i know its awful my totm weigh in was harsh 4lbs off...but just remember what your scales said you were and be proud of sticking to ss all week thats the main thing. My next weigh was a lot more i think 11lbs so dont worry just stick at it and next week you'll see xxx

Last edited: 11 October 2008
  4. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    I won't worry about it I was on TOTM when I went for my first weigh in and I still lost 7lbs that week, so it should be fine. Imagine if you were on some of the other diets that would only be about 3lbs (if that). Let us know how you get on.

5. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    it happens to most of us. you will make up for it next week. it's most likely just water retention

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.