First Weigh In Wed 25/03/2009

Tilly_Doll

Hey Guys..i lost 6lb on my first week! Am soo chuffed, cant believe it!! :):D:D:)

Am sooo motivated now! Only another 7lb to go! :D

Well done you - that's a great loss! Good luck! xx

Aww thank you - i had a tiny piece of choc cake and low fat cutard last night to celebrate lol - naughty me! Ah well! :)

I know its fab, u can really eat what you want! :)

Weemo can you tell me how i get my profile to be like yours with your mini goals etc??

Weemo can you tell me how i get my profile to be like yours with your mini goals etc??

You go to User CP at the top (the blue part) and select edit your signature - just type in what you want there. Your space is limited until you make 50 posts (think that's right!). With regards to the weight loss ticker - go to Tutorials at the top (the blue part) and select the how to set up ticker thread and just follow it. Hope that helps Tillydoll, take care, Mary xx

Thanks a million weemoo! Really helpful!:) xx

I do mostly green days, think i had 1 red day last week but that was it. Although i am now trying the extra easy day i done it yesterday and 2day so we will have to wait and see if it works. U get more variety with Extra Easy....no weighing included on free foods! :D x

Yeah post up your weekly plan :) - could do with another 6lb loss lol

How do i do that? Type it out just??? Am still getting to grips with this thing lol! :D xx

Back