first weigh in whilst eating and.......

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
I lost 3lb ha ha exactly the same as I was losing on SS - so girls it just shows you can eat and still lose and I have done more 810 than SS+

I am now onto 1000 plan and have permission to reintroduce carbs eeek - I am down to 2 shakes a day :( very scary.

I am now 3lb from goal and 4 days away from finishing the 30 day shred (which I will be doing again)

Ecstatic is not the word :) :)

I will do some more photos after Friday when I finish the shred and am all dressed up for the christmas party :)

Anyone feeling like they wanna cheat / give up - DON'T this feeling is the most amazing feeling EVER !!!! you need to get there and I'm not even at goal yet xx :D:D:D

well done you, thats great

I'm so in love with this post!!

Feel like I'm at goal with u ha!

Super proud of u chick xxxxx

you did really well :D i managed 3.5lbs on the 810 this week. it's falling into a pattern of big amount, small amount, big amount, small amount.

you did really well :D i managed 3.5lbs on the 810 this week. it's falling into a pattern of big amount, small amount, big amount, small amount.

I'm doing 1000 this week so not expecting great shakes plus got my works christmas party and breakfast the next morning and sunday lunch out with friends - so just going to try and be sensible and hopefully I'll maintain x

Well done - thats brilliant

Well done! It just goes to show that we shouldn't be scared about eating more cos you can still lose a good amount! :)

Fantastic Honey! :D

YEAH - Well Done!!!

It's nice to see some one coming out the other end of the journey - I am on 810 as I didn't think that the extra weight loss of SS was worth the pain and agony of not eating food. I might change my mind in the new year though..

Well done again! :superwoman: :clap:

YEAH - Well Done!!!

It's nice to see some one coming out the other end of the journey - I am on 810 as I didn't think that the extra weight loss of SS was worth the pain and agony of not eating food. I might change my mind in the new year though..

Well done again! :superwoman: :clap:

tbh I found SS a hell of a lot easier than 810/1000 I had control in SS I feel a little out of control now - but I'm getting there xx thank you xx

Well done. You must be so excited to be reaching your goal.. can't wait till I get to that point!

Back