First Weigh in with Exante! - First week Inspiration

Go to boots, weigh and start as soon as you know :)

How old are you sweet? Just curious :)

Don't think the Exante offer is going to end any time soon x

Thats a good idea ISIS, didn't think of that one!

umm well i suppose i could tel my mum to stay home in order to sign for them....ok then that is what i will do :)..plce the order2 dai n then weneva they do arrive my mum can js sign for them she will probz have a go at me for spendin so much money on this diet but i am desperate to lose this weight soon ish...i hate being soo small n big lol..i have big hips which dnt reli help in the slightest nd luv handles grr lol..:(
mwahz

oh rite...im 21 :$...orite well if the offer isn't goin to end anytime soon will place the order for this month now and hopefully mum will b home to sign for them lol n then will order the 2nd months supply n abt three weeks time..:) wen i have a bit more money then lol..i have a hourglass figure lol but the big waist and luv handles kinda spoilt the whole effect lol dnt mind the curves just wud luv a small waist n no handles lol..dreading the bad breath thaat is the onli factor of this diet that i don't like lol it was the same for me on cd lol
mwah

its funny, I really don't know if I have the ketosis breath or not, I can't really tell any difference and my partner or family can't but then they may just be being nice! either way it doesn't bother me as I'm losing weight and thats all that matters!

lol yh i knooo i am glad about losin weight too lol but its the taste in ur mouth lol yukk lool...:p...got any particular flavoured shakes u wna recommend me lol..i wna put a bit of diff producct in there lol n make my own mini variety pack lol seen as i don't reali wnt to order the 99 pound one just in case i don;t like a certain soup of shake lol..thats y i am considerin the veg one as that sounds lyk the safest option lol..frm all the other flavour soups lol..
mwh

Thats a good idea ISIS, didn't think of that one!

What idea did I have that was good? I need to know to put it in my diary!:8855:

I am not sure about ketosis breath at the mo either though. I am hoping toothpaste, mouth wash, mouth spray, peppermint tea and lots of water is enough of an army against it lol

aawww, 21...I vaguely remember that age :) Best time to tackle your weight now. You are still nice and young and no kids (I assume)

oh I meant about weighing in at boots!

lool aww bless u bth lol..naah sophie i don't have no kids i memba wen i was a size 8 omdzz that was the best size evaa i was soo petite hehe..even tho i did have curves but still luved them lol even had ma belly pierced which i am hopin to get dun again once i have lost the weight lol..:$....even if i get to a size 10 wudnt mind tbh...:)...
mwah

Lol...thanks Andrea :) I used to weigh in boots every week :)

Sweet, you will get there if you stay focused :)

thank you hun i have finally placed my order for exante :D..yaay cnt wait til i can start on it on fri bt for the time being i am goin to do what andrea told me to do n i am going to start avin the rest of the cd products which i have left even if i lose onli 4lbs frm 2dai onwards its betteer then gainin lol.. n then on fri i can weigh maself officially n take it from there :d...can finally strt ma propa diary then too yaay lol...must warn u all i will probz b on ere wen i am not doin neting lol in order to keep ma mind from thinkin about food lool..hatin this sore throat :( hate being ill bt i have to start bk on this diet or will run outa tym
mwah

Thats what the forum is here for. Support and keeps your fingers busy lol

lool truu n from now on evrytym i think about food i am goin to think abt the weddin insted lol...hpefully that will help me stay focused as well
mwh

Always good to have a goal. Keeps you focused :)

that is soo truu...i guess in a way i am glad that this wedding is cuming up as before i did have summer as a motivation factor but guess it wasnt big enough as i knew i wouldn't be goin away anywher this summer other then wrk full tym lol...so yh this wedding has ended up mkin me want to to do this even more :D...on cd nt a lot of ppl on ma bday commented on the slight weight loss that i lost while being on cd...it dint elp me at all lol...so this tym round i do want people to notice that i have lost weight lol..
mwah

Well Done Isis - thats amazing!!!

I am back to it today! :D Looking forward to it (Did I just say that?? )

You did and it has been noted...so not backing out now!lol

i really hope soo too..i just want to get started now lol the waiting around for the package to arrive is soo far away lol and i am going to have to wait til friday to start it off as i am at uni currently....time in a way feels like its goin soo sloow but i only have about 8 weeks til the wedding and then after that about a month til uni starts again and i do want to get to ma aim by then for defoo......:(...people say i am not fat but because i am short and got big hips which people say are nyc lol it kind of makes my waist luk bigger then it probably really is...i been watching how to look good naked that gok wan show which is reallly good as it showed some people who are alot bigger then me but still managed to look good in clothes n that...but if onlu i could just reach ma aim i will be more then happy..:) oviously not get tooo thinn but just the rite size in my eyes...doesn't help when most of the girs who are short are petite the ones that i see newayz...
lol
mwhz
mwahz

Back