• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in

Hi all, just wanted to let you know i had my 1st WI today and i lost .............................14LBS :D:D

yiippppeeee!

I am so happy as i didnt expect to lose this much at all.

Still floating on air this evening. I'm liking the fact also that i may not have to stay on CD for as long as i thought as finding it very hard to cook for family and watching them eat :cry:

This diet is brill, hard work but definite quick results.

Heres to next week x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Woohoo!!!! That's brilliant! Congrats!!! Notice any difference in clothes yet?

I want it to be my first weigh in now too!! Lol (only on day 2)

Fantastic weight loss!! May i ask is all you have to lose another 9lb in total?/ If that is the case you have done fabulous, i only lost 7lbs in my first week and it has really slowed down and i have over 3 stone to lose.
Best of luck with the losses.
Dolly

Brilliant! Well done x

WOW FANTASTIC !! hope I do as well x

minxie

One day at a time!
Awesome! That's fantastic, especially as you don't have masses to lose like me. You'll be at target before you know it:) Don't forget to work up the plans as I believe maintenance is really hard without it - not that I'll find out for quite some time!:)

Thanks everyone,

Your right, i was so shocked as i now have less to lose then before. The only thing i can think of is that i'm drinking 2-3 litres of water a day and been taking the dog out for walks....nothing too strenuous!

My clothes are fitting so much better now...look out new wardrobe :rolleyes:

My personal goal weight would be 11.5 stone so 9 more lbs is all i need to lose but my CDC would love me to get to 11 stone. I personally would settle for my 11.5 but will have to see when....and if i get there xx

Thanks again guys for your support x

Setas

Silver Member
Amazing loss - well done. I've got my first week weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed

thats an excellent loss well done bet ur so proud! x

Thanks Small jaxy & Setas, good luck with your weigh in today x

Well done you! Ive never seen someone of you start weight do so bloody well in week 1.....your body really likes this diet and evidently hates carbs, so keep going and you will be a super hot hunny for xmas 2010!