First weigh in

mich1010

Hi all, just wanted to let you know i had my 1st WI today and i lost .............................14LBS :D:D

yiippppeeee!

I am so happy as i didnt expect to lose this much at all.

Still floating on air this evening. I'm liking the fact also that i may not have to stay on CD for as long as i thought as finding it very hard to cook for family and watching them eat :cry:

This diet is brill, hard work but definite quick results.

Heres to next week x x

Woohoo!!!! That's brilliant! Congrats!!! Notice any difference in clothes yet?

I want it to be my first weigh in now too!! Lol (only on day 2)

Fantastic weight loss!! May i ask is all you have to lose another 9lb in total?/ If that is the case you have done fabulous, i only lost 7lbs in my first week and it has really slowed down and i have over 3 stone to lose.
Best of luck with the losses.
Dolly

Brilliant! Well done x

WOW FANTASTIC !! hope I do as well x

Awesome! That's fantastic, especially as you don't have masses to lose like me. You'll be at target before you know it:) Don't forget to work up the plans as I believe maintenance is really hard without it - not that I'll find out for quite some time!:)

Thanks everyone,

Your right, i was so shocked as i now have less to lose then before. The only thing i can think of is that i'm drinking 2-3 litres of water a day and been taking the dog out for walks....nothing too strenuous!

My clothes are fitting so much better now...look out new wardrobe :rolleyes:

My personal goal weight would be 11.5 stone so 9 more lbs is all i need to lose but my CDC would love me to get to 11 stone. I personally would settle for my 11.5 but will have to see when....and if i get there xx

Thanks again guys for your support x

Amazing loss - well done. I've got my first week weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed

thats an excellent loss well done bet ur so proud! x

Thanks Small jaxy & Setas, good luck with your weigh in today x

Back