First weigh in....

LOL yes I am. I'm lucky enough to have great first week losses. Now I need to keep it going.

Well done that's a fantastic loss. As everybody seems to have a great loss the first week (now I know this not why we go in LL but im just asking) has anybody eaten say a proper meal with carbs after their weigh in and started again the next day as if it were their 1st day ? Get another great weight loss????

Well done that's a fantastic loss. As everybody seems to have a great loss the first week (now I know this not why we go in LL but im just asking) has anybody eaten say a proper meal with carbs after their weigh in and started again the next day as if it were their 1st day ? Get another great weight loss????

Over the past three 'family birthday' weekends I have on one occasion (a) had a piece of birthday cake (b) been to a Chinese buffet and (c) been to London for the weekend (no packs, real food). I have lost at each subsequent weigh in, mainly because I have always gone straight back to the programme (I'm doing 50/50) and trying wherever possible to make good food choices.

This has been a great relief to me because I wondered how I would cope with going out of ketosis. It seems to be all about compromise, and being always aware of my goal, which is to continue to seriously limit carbs, in the medium term anyway.

In the long term certain problem carbs are always going to be a occasional 'treat' (careful with that word) rather than an everyday 'I deserve it I'm having it' :rolleyes:.

Thanks for that, that's good to know with Xmas coming up etc x

Anto if I can last 4 weeks on this kind of diet anyone can! I know it's hard but just think how much weight you'll have off by Christmas .

You can do it. The first few days are the hardest. You'll be flying along a few weeks in.

Back