First weigh in

Well stepped on the scales this morning after my first week of doing Exante TS and I have lost 8lbs, i'm very happy with that!:D
I was very good during the week and actually found it okay, I did have a slip up on Saturday night as it was my sister's birthday and her fiancee asked me to go to the chinese buffet as a surprise along with the rest of the family, I said no and he got very annoyed and said I would hurt my sister's feelings anyway in the end I gave in and went.:mad:
I was very careful about what I ate and actually wasn't really hungry as I had the shake before I went, its the first time I have ever been to a chinese buffet and not had plates of sweet and sour ribs and not got my money's worth! I had made a cake for my sister and I never touched it, so although I was proud of myself for being careful when I got home I felt so bloated and horrible for the food I did have.:sigh:
Anyway since then it was straight back to TS and I have been fine, just hope I can get another 8lb of next week!:)

Well done on your loss. It's hard when family and friends pressure you to eat, I hope you get more support as you carry on x

Well done that's a great start! I know how it is with family especially with the pressure when you're around them. Don't think on it you have had a real good loss i your first week!

Well done! Can't wait until it's my first weigh in :D

well done.. I know how family can be..good luck for your next weigh :)

Pam

Great loss babez keep up the good work :)

Back