first weigh in

leeds123

Silver Member
and i lost 10 pounds!!! am amazed at this diet, like i have joined a secret society everyone has been hiding from me.

its like the diet i have always wanted but never found until now. my CDC says that if i stick to the diet i WILL lose weight and that it isn't like WW where one week you lose, then you maintain, then you gain then you lose. it is a diet which which makes the body lose weight every week - is this right?

if so I am SO GLAD i stuck with it and made it past day 3. didn't think i had lost this much, i have weighed at home but with the drinking water all the time the results varied massively. I have also started waking up feeling thirsty and can easily polish off a litre of water first thing hurrah.

another positive is that i have got some bars. had a choccy one this evening and i must say i could not finish it. its quite big and a lot to take in the first time. this diet is just getting easier and for the first time with any diet I am planning losing the rest of the 2 stone i want off. now i just need to get a ticker.

thanks everyone who helped me this week, your support has been amazing and pulled me through some horrid times this week. still don;t think i will lose next week, but will just keep going and see what happens.

Well done hun. That's a fab loss.... Makes the horrendous first week more than worth it. x

10lb is a fantastic start to your weight loss journey!

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

That's fantastic - well done! x

big well done! its hard the first week, and you did really well to stick through it! I know its not easy, but like you say it is worth it!

and yes, you will lose weight every single week! after 14 weeks (although on LT for first 13 they are both similar) although my weight has slowed a little, it has always, without fail come off. the least amount of weight i have lost was 2lbs in 2 weeks - but it was still a loss!

welcome to the secret society!

Excellent job hun,well done.it really eggs you on when you have a great 1st weigh in,
elaine x

Well done Leeds - 10lb is ace! Can't wait for your next WI!
xxxx

Well done in your first week. My CDC is great and explained all the 'nitty gritty' of how the diet works. If you stick to the plan 100% it is impossible not to have a decent weight loss.

Good luck and welcome to the club!:D

Well done Leeds thats is fantastic i hope i get the results you have when i get my 1st weigh in. Are you in Leeds by the way i am not far away near Ikea. I am starting my journey next sunday xx

thankyou everyone for your comments. as you know without you all i would not be here now. you have been amazing and kept me going through it all. ihave spent many a hungry hour (in the first few days ) on here keeping myself busy.

Back