First Weight loss after Prep Week

coley144

Creating my life
Hi Everyone,

Newbie here :) I have been on prep week, waiting for my GPs signature before I start SS. I appear, although it's not official to have lost 9 pounds this week!

My question is: What should I expect to lose next week? Has anyone who did prep week had another big loss on their first week on SS?

Thanks

Claire x

Hi Claire

Welcome! I hope you get your GP signature and join the CD wagon soon! I think the prep week is where you lose most of your glycogen and water, so you will expect a large loss, but you should have a decent one in your first "proper" week of CD too. I didn't do prep, lost 8lb in my first week, and 4lb in the second week, so you should be fine.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Theresa x

hi,
i did a prep week and lost 3lbs, tomorow is end of my first week on ss but i wont be getting weighed by cdc until next thurs. My unnoficial loss so far is 8lbs on ss, so 11 lbs in total.

Oh well done! I always think, if you do the prep week, you are capable of maintaining once you come off the diet. Thats the hardest bit over, so you should be very very proud of yourself. Just keep that in mind if you think of giving up, you did so well in the prep, you can do this diet no problems.

Good Luck!!!

Hi, Had my first weigh in last night and I lost 9 pounds on prep week! Am hoping to get through the stone barrier this week.

Excedllent stuff, you'll get that stone no problem!

Good luck.

Theresa x

Back