First WI and its lbs and inches!

mollydog

Silver Member
Woohoo!! :talk017:

Its my first week WI and i've lost 8lbs which i'm delighted about but also lost about 6 inches over my measurements!
I bought new jeans a couple of weeks ago which were a tad big but couldnt have fitted a smaller size. I wore them at weigh in last week and put them on to go today and they are so much baggier. Its a great feeling having to keep pulling them up.

Got to keep focussed now as CDC on holiday so wont see her again for 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Yay well done hunny thats amazing! especially the inches thats loads!!! :D:D keep going you'l be a skinny mini in no time xx

well done :D ive lost 13lbs and not noticing and baggy clothes yet :( the bf is tho grrr lol anyways well done on the great loss and good luck for the next few weeks, stay strong and pop on here if you need a chat :D

Thats great... Well done and doesn't it feel good. After 2 weeks, someone noticed that I'd lost weight.. I then quickly measured myself and had lost 9 inches all over.. I'm now 11 inches off and also 12 lb off thats on week 3. My WI on Thursday and looking forward to at least another 3 off (all fingers crossed!) to take me to my 1st stone! xx

Well done!! xx

Thank you, you are all doing so well.
Curlywurly, you have done fantastic. If i get to goal i will have lost 4 stone. I so hope i do it.
Sarette, you are looking fantastic, you look like a different person in your photo.
Will i ever be brave enough to put pictures up!

Great loss, well done! My weigh in is tomorrow, and I hope 6 or 7lb off, don't think I will manage 8 judging by my scales. But I will be pleased with 6 or 7.
Another good week now, onwards and er... downwards. lol

Well done you! Fantastic loss :D
You reminded me that I totally forgot to do my measurements! Oh well, never mind.
Keep it up and keep it off x

Back