First WI Monday

thats fantastic mate, well done..ive got my weigh in tomorrow morning so wish me luck :)

h xx

thats fantastic mate, well done..ive got my weigh in tomorrow morning so wish me luck :)

h xx
Good luck in deed Harriet, fingers crossed for you, hope you have a good'un! Let us know? Nxx

well done you have done so well . my first weigh in is tomorow but i dont feel any diff really so i hopeing for a surprise lesleyx

Good luck Lesley, let us know how you get on hun, I hope you are pleasantly surprised!

well done that is a flipping fantastic loss! it is worth every second of hunger etc when you stand on those scales, keep it up you are doing great xxxxxxxxx

Not as well as you Nicki, those loss stats are absolutely fantastic, so near to goal, well done you!! Nxx

WOOOOWWWW!!! MTM, you rock! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
B****y WELL DONE. So very pleased for you. Keep goin now and your target loometh :D:D:D xx

That is fantastic!!!!! Well done!!!!!

And a BMI under 30, that is awesome, I have another 11lbs till I can say I'm "only" overweight!!!!!!!!

Brilliant! Well done.

x

Oh my word!! I nearly fell to the floor 15lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeeeezzzzeeeee man you are amazing woo hoo rool on next week!!!:d

Hey Milkey ... how many boxes is that !:D:D:D

Back