• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First WI of Restart !

well done, how are you finding it? x

wow, well done, I hope i do as good as you come monday!

What kind of things are you eating may i ask?

ClareyCakes

SW Target Member
Woohoo that's brilliant, very well done!!

Im finding it great this time round thanks, just gotta stick to it nowl.

wow, well done, I hope i do as good as you come monday!

What kind of things are you eating may i ask?
Well for breakfast I either have; 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and granulated sweetner, 2 poached eggs on normal toast with lea and perrings Worcestershire sauce, 2 slices of normal toast and all has extra light butter from flora.

For lunch I either have a soup, cup a soup, ham toastie, sandwich on the go like just ham or chicken and bacon, or it im at home I would have baked beans on toast.

For dinner I either have stir fry using chicken as I dont like nothing else in stir fry, I use sharwoods noodles, I get either a chow mein sauce or sweet and sour stiry fry sauce and have rep and green peppers and I have red or green chillies in it too, I dont have none of that beansprouts as I do not like it.

I have a curly wurly a day, or maybe a pack of aero bubbles.
For snacks at night I have crackerbread with marmite on and a tiny bit of butter used between the four crackerbreads, And all washed down with water and diet coke :)

Sounds like you have loads different things

How many points isit for a tin if beans ?

Nom nom

Iv saved loads my points tonight as I'm drinking cider..

I do hope 1.5 is correct for a half ? Lol x

Im not an expert for cider, but I am with the vodka lol.

And yeah I try to vary it so I dont get bored really.

I have the Weightwatchers from Heinz beans, I get the little pots as there only 2 points a tin. And the big pots are 4.

x

Well done thats brilliant. Ive had quite a few bad weeks and lost my motivation, so reading this has inspired me to get back on track. x
Im glad it has :) Thats what we are all here for at the end of the day, Good luck you can do it girl !!

Hey congrats on the massive loss and WW restart! hope it's all going well for you and enjoy your weekend! good luck for next WI :) x

Wow!! well done thats a fantatsic loss!! not sure where im going wrong :( Good luck for your next weigh in :D

Wow!! well done thats a fantatsic loss!! not sure where im going wrong :( Good luck for your next weigh in :D
Hey thank you very much, Im sure your not going wrong? x

well done :D thats brilliant! my first weigh in is on tuesday :eek: hope i've done half as well as you :p x
Thanks, and good luck to you, im sure you have done GREAT, make sure you get on here and let me know ! ;) x