First WI on refeed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cuddlyfairy, 23 December 2008 Social URL.

1. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I wasn't surprised to find out that I had managed to put weigh ON this week!!!! I felt my refeed hadn't gone very well and that was confirmed this morning at the pharmacy! Oh well!

Officially I put on 1.1kg or 2.3lb :cry:but I have felt hungry the last few days. Today I have tried to have more water and I think that will be my secret weapon. I'm eating too much fruit!!!! I munched my way through a whole bunch of grapes yesterday!!!!! All I am eating is salad, protein, fruit and wholemeal wraps/bread or potato, no extras at all. Fruit is definitely my downfall!

x:wave_cry:

Last edited: 23 December 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  4. perfectorchid

perfectorchid Below 190lbs... wohooo

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Switched to CD
    It must be demotivating but stick at it, you've done so well already x

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey hun, it's not unusual for the scales to go up a bit when you start eating again. It's not always due to weight gain and water retention is very common when we start to eat again. It will even itself out I'm sure. Re the fruit..... "My name is Georgie and I am a fruit addict" wanna join the club!!

xxx

6. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow Cuddly, you've done blindingly well. As the others say it's normal to gain a little on refeed (but I know how you feel Hun, I'd gained 1.5lbs last Friday after my own refeed!! Eeeek!)
    Things will settle, I think a lot of fruit means a lot of sugar, so maybe we need to be more cautious on the fruit front.
    Hope you have the BEST Christmas, you really have earned it. xxxx

Last edited: 23 December 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.