First WI on refeed!

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
I wasn't surprised to find out that I had managed to put weigh ON this week!!!! I felt my refeed hadn't gone very well and that was confirmed this morning at the pharmacy! Oh well!

Officially I put on 1.1kg or 2.3lb :cry:but I have felt hungry the last few days. Today I have tried to have more water and I think that will be my secret weapon. I'm eating too much fruit!!!! I munched my way through a whole bunch of grapes yesterday!!!!! All I am eating is salad, protein, fruit and wholemeal wraps/bread or potato, no extras at all. Fruit is definitely my downfall!

x:wave_cry:

Last edited:
Hey hun, it's not unusual for the scales to go up a bit when you start eating again. It's not always due to weight gain and water retention is very common when we start to eat again. It will even itself out I'm sure. Re the fruit..... "My name is Georgie and I am a fruit addict" wanna join the club!!

xxx

Wow Cuddly, you've done blindingly well. As the others say it's normal to gain a little on refeed (but I know how you feel Hun, I'd gained 1.5lbs last Friday after my own refeed!! Eeeek!)
Things will settle, I think a lot of fruit means a lot of sugar, so maybe we need to be more cautious on the fruit front.
Hope you have the BEST Christmas, you really have earned it. xxxx

Last edited:
Back