first wi -week 1

bigwelshboy

i am starting LT next friday so been on a low carb 1200 cal a day diet this week to get ready for LT and i've lost 3lbs i am so chuffed:D:D so can't wait till next friday now to get started and see what i can lose on LT.

Best of luck and well done so far!

thanks think this one is going to go the distance this time really motivated this time and so happy with my first loss long way to go but it's a start .

hey and welcome, well done on your loss this week and good luckfor next friday. it will be hard for the 1st week but if you can stick to it the results are fantastic xxx

hi and welcome,
well done for your first weight loss and best of luck for the next week and your start on LT. Stick with it 100% and soon you will be a 'smallwelshboy'. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Well done and the low carb diet will help you avoid the dreaded carb withdrawals and get into ketosis quicker!

x

welcome and good luck !!x

Great stuff! That's a really good loss & also, such a good idea to prepare yourself like that :)

Best of luck with starting LT!

Hannah

thanks to all that's why i went on a low carb diet i was told it would help so hopefully i will have a big loss on my first week fingers crossed.

Well done on your WL so far & good luck for LT x

Welcome bigboy! if you can lose 3lb before just think what you can lose on LT and it prepares you for what you will have to do on refeed after, good lad, best of luck,how is it your part of the country?

Good luck for Friday and welcome to the forum.

thanks all can't wait now to start i love this site it is so encouraging and i think it's going to be a god send so hope it all goes well as to this part of wales it's the norm cold and raining but warm inside.

3LBS befoe even starting LT! Go you! Well done babes. This site has saved us all I think when we've been hangin on by the tips of our fingers! I think what you've done is a really smart idea because you'll get into ketosis a lot quicker and easier having already cut the carbs. You're going to brilliant and will def lose 3st by Christmas!

GOOD LUCK!

Best of luck to you welsh boy and well done on the loss so far (very sensible of you to low carb before lipotrim). x

good luck hun x
what day are you going to weigh?

going to start on friday tried drinking 4lts of water today how hard is that i feel water logged but don't feel hungry so must be doing some good but not sure i can do that every day what's the least amount you should drink a day ?

at least 2 ltrs hun.
don't forget that water used in tea and coffee can be counted too.
try adding more water to your shakes.drink sparkling water too,for a change.
i use the 1ltr bottles of water to keep track on what i'm drinking and to take out with me. i find it helps to get the 4 ltrs in you x

Back