first wk on sw

clairebear83

So then all you slimmers out there how you finding your first week??

I am really enjoying it dont feel like im dieting, ive eaten sw chips steak ocean pie soups and the hifi bars from class well they r just lovely a real nice treat.

Cant wait for my weigh in on Monday, really hope im not disappointed

I had sw chips last night too! How amazing are they :) This is my first week on sw too...I'm still not 100% sure if I'm doing it right, I have to keep getting my book out..good luck for Monday.

Are the recipes for soup on here? I haven't got my pin for the sw site yet so can't see much on there really
There are loads of recipes in the SW section. There's even one to make KFC style chicken which I'm dying to try!! I ordered a couple of the wee books from the SW shop and the recipes are amazing! Also subscribed to the magazine.

Welcome and good luck to you Clairebear. I started SW a few weeks ago but had a disasterous Christmas and New Year so I just started newly on Tuesday.

I had sw chips last night too! How amazing are they :) This is my first week on sw too...I'm still not 100% sure if I'm doing it right, I have to keep getting my book out..good luck for Monday.

My book is like my bible lol also i have the new branded book which is fantastic a great help when im shopping and planning my meals x

Back