1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fish Sizzler?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by festivalfairy, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Im going for an indian meal on Sunday for my sisters 18th and the restaurant do a lovely lion of cod that is cooked with onions and peppers, no sauce as the fish is covered in tikka herbs and is served on a sizzling plate would this be better then a curry??? As its my fav dish x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It sounds like quite a good choice. The word 'sizzler' suggests it's fried in oil, so maybe count a few syns for that. Fish is always a good choice, as it's often an SS food, really low in calories compared to some meats.
  4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Thanks Julia, I did wonder about the oil so ill count some syns for that :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.