1. Roo_88

Roo_88 Member

Hey guy, since I've been on weightwatchers my tastes have completely changed and I will now try, and 9/10 love everything I put in my mouth. Fish being one of these things. I never normally liked fish unless it came coated in crispy batter with a large portion of chips.. But now I literally crave the stuff, even over meat. Sea bass being my favourite =]
    Obviously seeming I will try and anything, what's everyone elses low propointed favourite fish as I fancy trying something new. Also does anyone else find since you've been on this plan your tastes have completely changed?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I love smoked cod/smoked haddock at 2pp for a medium fillet (120g). Its nice cooked in the oven or on the bbq!

4. Marysu

Marysu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    I love hake. It's so yummy.

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I really want fish for dinner now!!! Argh! :p

I find my tastes havent changed persay... I just tend to ENJOY food now rather than just eating for the hell of it like i did before

6. Roo_88

Roo_88 Member

Hahaha I know what you mean, and thanks for the suggestions just went and bought some smoked haddock going to have it with roasted vegetable..can't believe it's so low! In my head because it was smoked I thought it would have stuff added to it and therefore be more points.. Lol you might be able to tell that I'm not the best when it comes to food knowledge lol im a student and used to live on ping food lol, when I come out of uni I will be the next delia smith lol at this rate lol.

7. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    i flipping love smoked haddock and cod :)

white fish is fabulously low when its not battered 'n' fried!

8. muppsy

muppsy Full Member

Thanks for sharing this guys, I couldn't find the pp for smoked fish anywhere!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.