Fish!

Roo_88

Hey guy, since I've been on weightwatchers my tastes have completely changed and I will now try, and 9/10 love everything I put in my mouth. Fish being one of these things. I never normally liked fish unless it came coated in crispy batter with a large portion of chips.. But now I literally crave the stuff, even over meat. Sea bass being my favourite =]
Obviously seeming I will try and anything, what's everyone elses low propointed favourite fish as I fancy trying something new. Also does anyone else find since you've been on this plan your tastes have completely changed?

I love hake. It's so yummy.

Hahaha I know what you mean, and thanks for the suggestions just went and bought some smoked haddock going to have it with roasted vegetable..can't believe it's so low! In my head because it was smoked I thought it would have stuff added to it and therefore be more points.. Lol you might be able to tell that I'm not the best when it comes to food knowledge lol im a student and used to live on ping food lol, when I come out of uni I will be the next delia smith lol at this rate lol.

Back