fist week ss DONE!!

Lei86 said:
I have about 2 and a half stone to lose so quite a bit really! Hoping to have 1 and a half off in next 5 weeks before my holidays! Seems alot but after reading some of the stories on here I think it might be manageable! I'm doing 3 exercise bootcamp classes a week so maybe best that I stick to the ss +

I have about 2 stone to lose as well, maybe a bit more.. I'd love to lose about a stone and a half in 5 weeks too! So we both have the same goal :) and like you I feel like its achievable because of some of the amazing losses people have had on here! I also exercise too, go to the gym 3-4 times a week so thought SS+ would be better or I think I'd flake out! Lol x

Perfect we can keep each other on track so! Great to have someone else with same goal! I have been looking at people's photos on here, they are amazing, can't wait to get into my bikini!

To both of you... You're welcome to join 'team ideal' that thread And the amazing people on that thread have made this diet doable x

Whoop whoop to end of week 1. I have me Weigh in tomorrow hoping to hve lost 5lbs being on step 4. Bring on week 2. Well done again on your losses

Lei86 said:
Perfect we can keep each other on track so! Great to have someone else with same goal! I have been looking at people's photos on here, they are amazing, can't wait to get into my bikini!

We can! :) I'm up and getting ready for work now and on day 2, feeling positive this morning so hope the good mood lasts :)

Hi guys, thought i would share my weigh in results with you....9lb lost!!!!! Im really really pleased, especially as I gave in and had a few (loads) voddies on Saturday on a lunch out - didnt eat though lol. Im back on my game and loking forward to seeing what StAB loses tomorrow!!! How you getting on 5sttogo? xx :) :) ;)

Ohh well done huni, my CDC is coming at 11.30 (I think) so going to quickly clean the house now and ill be back when I get my results. I hope they are good too! xx

Whoop whoop to end of week 1. I have me Weigh in tomorrow hoping to hve lost 5lbs being on step 4. Bring on week 2. Well done again on your losses

Good luck hun! xx

Good luck stAB :) I had to go to my CDC after my scales said I had gained turns out I had lost 4lb in 3 days!! so binned my home scales lol
hope your weigh in is good.
How are you sachamiffy??

Good luck stAB :) I had to go to my CDC after my scales said I had gained turns out I had lost 4lb in 3 days!! so binned my home scales lol
hope your weigh in is good.
How are you sachamiffy??

LOL, I think I should do the same. Been checking day and night and its beginning to drive me crazy, especially as I don't know if her scales are the same as mine haha! xx

You will be great you stuck to it and you are determined you will have a good loss. but god yes check the scales away mine were brand new and 7lb off!!!! :D I thought i was going to destroy the place out of frustration!!

hey all first results and 6lbs off well chuffed. now moving down to step 3.

Thats great newtocd my week weigh in is friday i hope i lose some more by then :) you should be well proud of yourself xxx

Hey ladies :) I've just started CD on day one and feeling positive!

5sttogo said:
Thats great newtocd my week weigh in is friday i hope i lose some more by then :) you should be well proud of yourself xxx

Thanks and u will x

Hi CherryHumbug and welcome, everyone on here is absolutely lovely :) Well done stAB and 5sttogo, you have done soooo well! Im feeling great today, have got size 16 trousers on for work and they are a bit loose (couldnt get them fastened 2 weeks ago) so im luvvin it lol. Am in a dilemma, have a work night out to an Indian restaurant on 01st June, do you think I should decline, or just go off plan for a night? Im scared it makes me feel no well!!! xx

my scales said 13lb this morning (boo!) but im more than happy with that! xxx

Hey ladies :) I've just started CD on day one and feeling positive!

Hi hun, how you feeling? I started a week ago today so if you need to chat im here :) stick with it, the first weigh in is definitely worth it and by that time you won't even feel hungry anymore!! xx

Well today I'm feeling good cause my stomach is so bloated from all the junk food I been eating the last 2 weeks! >.< I'm off to turkey in 7 weeks times and I'm currently a size 16! My first goal is to try and get slimmer so I can wear a bikini and feel better :) its nice to find people to talk to!

Back