fist week ss DONE!!

Well today I'm feeling good cause my stomach is so bloated from all the junk food I been eating the last 2 weeks! >.< I'm off to turkey in 7 weeks times and I'm currently a size 16! My first goal is to try and get slimmer so I can wear a bikini and feel better :) its nice to find people to talk to!

Thats how I felt too when I started lol, accidently spilt a glass of water on my laptop on my 3rd day and had to wait for it to dry it overnight. I was almost going insane with no one to talk to who understands lol! I bet you can lose loads in 7 weeks, I wear 16 but probably more like a 18 atm :sigh: hoping to get down to a small 12 or 10 - fingers crossed! xxx

Hi everyone :) I'm on day 2 of SS+ on CD, but should really be on day 5 - had a naughty day off Sunday & had to start a fresh yesterday..

Was feeling positive this morning, but now a bit down in the dumps & worrying I'll end up caving in this evening and eating junk again! :( helppp! xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

well done stAB!!!!! Thats absolutely amazing, you must be so proud of yourself!!!! Laurenmay, I had to go to my bed about eight o'clock the first few nights to stop me eating in front of the tv....you can do it! :)

Hi everyone :) I'm on day 2 of SS+ on CD, but should really be on day 5 - had a naughty day off Sunday & had to start a fresh yesterday..

Was feeling positive this morning, but now a bit down in the dumps & worrying I'll end up caving in this evening and eating junk again! :( helppp! xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Try and have your last shake as late as possible huni, oh and definitely early nights. You can definitely do it xxx

thanks a lot you 3, really happy :D (just hope I start noticing it soon lol!) xxx

you must noticen something already stAB!!! 11.5lb is a phenomenal amount of weight (try carrying 11 bags of sugar about in a bag!!!) x :)

standrewsbride23 said:
Try and have your last shake as late as possible huni, oh and definitely early nights. You can definitely do it xxx

I will :) and huge congrats on your weight loss! Amazing :) xx

thats a really good way of looking at it huni! The only thing I notice is the tops of my arms look less bulky :) xx

*waves to the other Scottish types, in from dundee!* :-D going good girls X

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s2 using MiniMins

Hi girls

Sorry I haven't been replying this website is so odd and it doesn't tell me of anyone replies and then I can find the thread I posed :S
Anyway I'm on week three (weigh in tomorrow) sailing through it, don't feel hungry atall and my confidence is through the roof :) I have lost a stone so far and very happy! People at work have been coming up to me commenting on my weight loss which really helps ! I hope you are all doing well and staying focused and on track :)

Back