Fit at Forty 1

B - 0% Greek yoghurt + raspberries & strawberries
L - mini babybel light + salad + relish & activia 0%fat/sugar raspberry yoghurt (1 syn) HEA + HEB
D - roast chicken, veg and boiled pots (excuse the massive portion hubby dishes it up, I didn't eat all the pots or chicken) + mullerlight chocolate fix (5 syns)

Body magic - 45mins clubbercise class + short walk
20200607_174302.jpg

B - 0% Greek yoghurt with berries
L - w/meal cheese salad roll + relish (salad from the garden, first attempt, think it tastes exactly like Tesco's!) HEA + HEB + 1 syn (also had a mullerlight)
D - baked pots, beans & cheese + salad and tuna mayo (not sure if extra light or light mayo was used so counting 5 syns) + mullerlight chocolate fix 5 syns
Snacks- apple + plum

Body magic - couch to 5k, 25mins I ran for 😱🥵 seriously surprised myself.
20200608_172514.jpg

B - 0% Greek yoghurt with berries
L - w/meal cheese salad roll + relish (salad from the garden, first attempt, think it tastes exactly like Tesco's!) HEA + HEB + 1 syn (also had a mullerlight)
D - baked pots, beans & cheese + salad and tuna mayo (not sure if extra light or light mayo was used so counting 5 syns) + mullerlight chocolate fix 5 syns
Snacks- apple + plum

Body magic - couch to 5k, 25mins I ran for 😱🥵 seriously surprised myself.
View attachment 196416
I love jacket potatoes. That salad from the garden is divine. Bought some Red potatoes so might have one soon.

Last edited:
W/I - 1kg loss!!! (2.2lbs) really wasn't expecting as much as that 😊😊
B - yoghurt and berries
L - cheese and relish salad w/meal roll + mullerlight coconut yoghurt (HEA, HEB + 1 syn)
D - pinch of nom chicken karma + rice + Bombay pots
Snacks - 2 plums, pear
Snuck in a wee mint club this evening too (5 syns)

Body magic - walk, clubbercise
20200611_082605.jpg
20200611_114412.jpg
20200611_185148.jpg

Last edited:
W/I - 1kg loss!!! (2.2lbs) really wasn't expecting as much as that 😊😊
B - yoghurt and berries
L - cheese and relish salad w/meal roll + mullerlight coconut yoghurt (HEA, HEB + 1 syn)
D - pinch of nom chicken karma + rice + Bombay pots
Snacks - 2 plums, pear

Body magic - walk, clubbercise

Well done so you are doing so well.

I am not really that worried about it. as long as I am not putting on weight then it is fine and if it is meant to be that I just maintain so be it. Sometimes, I think that it is the number that we get stuck on - like I want to get to a whole number ( 11st & 5 stone loss). I am just going to carry on and chip away bit by bit until I get there.

Well done so you are doing so well.

I am not really that worried about it. as long as I am not putting on weight then it is fine and if it is meant to be that I just maintain so be it. Sometimes, I think that it is the number that we get stuck on - like I want to get to a whole number ( 11st & 5 stone loss). I am just going to carry on and chip away bit by bit until I get there.
Absolutely!

So busy at work today I forgot to take photos of anything I was eating! Breakfast and lunch same as yesterday.
B - Berries and yoghurt
L - cheese salad w/meal roll and mullerlight (1 syn)
D - stuffed peppers
Snacks - options hot choc (3 syns because I added a splash of milk!) + 2 plums earlier

Body magic - went for a 25min c25k run early this morning and going for a walk shortly as I've been in front of the computer ALL day!

Back