fitness pal

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi
Can i ask with fitness pal, (which is fantastic by the way) if ur still within ur calories but ur fat intake goes into minus is that ok or shud i try stay within wat is there?X

i think its best if you keep out of the red and stay within the alowance as this helps your weight loss aswell. are you finding it ok hun?

day 1 is the hardest time for me lol, after that nothing can stop me. well done for today hun x

thats great thank :)think4 time bein il worry bout just the calories u think il lose weight even if i go over the fat n carbs?xx

aw i hope so!wat kinda things do u eat4 bfast n lunch?x

i tend to eat a slimming world type breakfast like cereal mixed with mullerlight, bit of milk and packed up with fresh fruits. lunch could be anything thing from jacket potato with tuna or beans and cheese ect, i like to vary my foods on a day to day basis because i get bored quite quickly, you can have a look at my diary in this section, its called " my cc diary, by Tamzy" you could probably see something that you might like. i love the 10 cal soup and it fills me up after i've eaten a meal with it, i will be watchin your diary, hoping to get some more inspirations on here hehe xx

thank u :)xxx this is my diary4 today cud u have a look?

breakfast - 60g bowl of cheerios with semi skimmed milk

snack - alpen light bar n peach

lunch - 4 ryvita multigrain with tomato & 2 low low cheese n ham triangles, light choices cup a soup, shape mango yoghurt

dinner - 2 low fat denny sausages, large baked potato (cut into chips n roasted in oven) 1tbsp ex light hellmans mayo

snack - velvet crunch & 2 crispbakes light choices

does this look ok?xxx

today looks great , the only thing i'd suggest is some salad or veggies, it personally makes me feel fuller when i have a side salad or sometging but its only your 1st day and you did great hun! xx

thank u..usually i do eat salad n stuff bu today was bit hectic lol.. i had 1431 and accoring to fitness pal im allowed 1480, tommorrw is goin to be tricky as i out at a 3 course chinese lunch4 a colleague leavin:-0 will try make healthier choices!any other advice?xx

if your goin to have chineese my best advise to you would be to choose wisely, stay away from sweet n sour things.. but if you do eat them eat try and portion them out, its the only way to go unless your going to just go all out until tomorrow then start a fresh.

are you going to do a food diary on here? that way you'll get a lot of help. xx

Hi tamzy

Yeah goin to post my food diary now, i opted for veg curry with boiled rice in Chinese and wee portion of smoked chicken for starter, wasn’t much in it, im loggin my food diary on fitness pal to so gud that it adds up calories for me.. xx

Back