Fitted waistbands from now on for me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by parisbeach, 25 October 2009.

1. parisbeach

parisbeach Well-Known Member

No more am i buying elasticated waist bands as i sure that's why i put on weight in first place as seemed to go from 12stone to 17st plus overnight.
    anyone else felt this was the case?
    Mini likes this.
  2. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Its a good feeling isnt it, its taken me ages to get into fitted trousers :) well done
  3. parisbeach

parisbeach Well-Known Member

yes it is a good feeling as only fitted item i had in wardrobe was my wedding dress at one point and for that to be to big on me now, i thought no more stretchy, so no excuse to put on .lol
  4. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

I blame Evans looooooooool
  5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

I am so used to wearing elasticated waists as they are so comfy, but I do agree totally that they can lull you into a sense of false safety, weight wise.
    My size 12 wardrobe that awaits me once I am at goal is a mix of both fitted and elasticated waistbands, so that should help with the on-going monitoring to keep me trim.
    In the past I recall having a 'size 12' black elasticated skirt that could be happily worn when I weighed anything between 9:10 and 12:5 , lol, what a flexible skirt!
    Mini likes this.
  6. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

Yes fitted waistbands are a good idea. When I get down to a decent size I am going to do that too!
  7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

well done on the fitted waistbands - good for you..

I bought myself some new work clothes last Monday from Matalan and had to take over half of them back, as they were fitted - but not for me... they were too small and there is no way on earth that I was going to buy them in a bigger size - that for me would be just asking for trouble..

so no new clothes for me until I get to where I want to be..