Fitting in seats at arenas etc

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Loser85, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Going to see Elton John in Glasgow tonight but worried about not fitting due to my big aristotle :( Anyone else had this problem? Hopefully it wont be a problem for much longer. *embarassed*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losingit

losingit Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    I have this problem. On planes too. Always do manage to just about squeeze myself in, never had a situation where i physically couldn't, but many a time when it's been extremely uncomfortable/painful. Hope you had a nice time at the concert?!

4. skinnyminny2be

skinnyminny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I went to alton towers recently and struggled to fit in the seats on the rides :.(

5. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    Yeah i've always been a snug fit in any chairs too, really impacted when I have taken my daugters out to theme parks etc, I had a bath this morning and was pleased to realise i could swish the water around both sides of my hips with plenty of room either side lol

6. Fatbritwalking

Fatbritwalking Full Member

Start Weight:
    30st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st8lb
    Diet:
    VLCD
    there was a time once.. when i couldnt physically fit into a virgin atlantic plane seats.. i was disembarked.. and had to wait till the next flight.. i weighed 440lbs then and I went to the USA and lost 100lbs.. but on the next flight the head air hostess had some compassion and upgraded me to upper class.. which had 22" wide seats... i now only fly on american airlines as there seats are 18" wide.. alas i now weigh 420lb again and have decided not to fly until i drop some serious poundage..

7. losingit

losingit Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    That's really embarrassing! I've flown with people who weigh the same as you and been sat next to them myself (and i weighed 260lb)... we were lucky that the flight was quite empty and so had plenty of room to spread out. At 260lb, the plane seatbelts barely fit me, if i did buckle them they were very uncomfortable and on some planes i had to pretend i had buckled them and just put my arm across my lap when they came round checking people. I should have asked for a belt extender but was too embarassed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.