Five packs; best value??

slim1day

Silver Member
Have tried the samples and now want to order a supply.
Looking at the home page the best value is to order the 5 a day month pack however I only want to use 3 a day plus protein meal but this option only lets you choose 28 bars but using 3 products a day the pack would last nearly 47 days and i would like a bar a day.
Does anyone know if SnS would let you order more bars within the value pack of 140 items? As stand alone products they work out a lot more money to buy.
Thanks

Yes I think most of us order the five pack for value. It's mentioned in the tips thread

Drop them a line regards bars they are pretty helpful and speedy to reply

Xx

Thanks; I'l do that.

Yep, there is an option to buy more products. If you look at the bottom left of the home page there's a list of products, click bars then pick what you want. I thought the same as you so had a search around the site :)

fingers crossed: they are £1.79 each though.
If purchasing 5 a day pack, products work out at £1.07 each.

True, but if you buy 21 they're a out 1.40 each which is better. I suppose it depends how much you want bars! I'm not massively impressed with the ones I've tried so far, not as good as cd. Only got 4 in my sample pack though.

Ah didn't see the buy more save more bit.

Going need to work out what works out best value bigger pack and additional bars or smaller pack inclusive of bars; better find my calculator:confused:

I bought the 3 pack a day for 28 days and ordered the maximum 28 bars as I like one everyday,I see it as my treat :) it cost me about £103 with postage,which is less than what I spend on my shopping by far so a bargain for me x

Contacted S&S and you can't have more than 28 bars in a pack. You would have to buy the additional ones needed and therefore bringing the individual pack price up and also more money to outlay to begin with. So either not have a bar a day and keep price down or pay higher price to get a bar a day.

Back