Fizzyfluff's trek to thindom

Back, refreshed and raring to go!!

Think I've put about 4lb on, but hoping that will drop off this week as mainly water, clothes don't feel any tighter which is great!!

Will do my usual naked WI tomoro and get a better idea... Fingers crossed....

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. WI7 -5. 38lbs to go

Good luck for WI tomorrow, glad you had a nice holiday

Ahh you can loose prob 5lb + in the next week hunnie, just bn reading your diary 2st in 8wks is brilliant! im at similar start weight to u n wonderd if id loose much my first wk as some can loose 10lb id b over the moon for that!....I long for the day i can fit into river island jeans!!! xxx

A week later and ive only just completed my first TFR day 100%. Soooo difficult getting back into it. Being back at work helped today tho, seemed easier to slip back into the routine, here's hoping for tomoro to be easy as well!

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. WI7 -5. WI9, +5. 41bs to go

So back to this tomoro with 43lb to goal.

Think I've been off plan for 6 wks, poss 8?? Have 7lb back on from lowest weight.

Very cross with myself, went straight back to my bad habits. At min not sure if I can over come them ever!!

Fingers crossed tomoro I can 100%. Why is this do hard when I know how good this flipping diet can be when I try!!

previously lost 2st in 8wks, off plan for 6wks 1/2 back on.

Need to restart all my goals.....

>Get out of 14's.
>Get wedding ring back on
>Get out of 13's
>Get into overweight
>Get engagement ring back on
>Get wedding and engagement ring on together
>Get to 12.4, wedding weight
>Get Fly boots zipped to the top
>Get into 11's
>Get to 11.5 pre baby weight
>Get out of 11's
>Get to 10.10, healthy BMI
>Get to 10.5, post baby weight
>Get to 10st, goal weight
>Bloody well stay there!

0 lost : 60 to goal

It's a disgrace actually when I look back at how well I was doing and good I felt and I just gave up

Its like riding a bike, once youve done it you can do it again.
So stand up, brush yourself down and get on with it.
You know it makes sense :D.
Loved reading your story.

It's a disgrace actually when I look back at how well I was doing and good I felt and I just gave up

You might have given up once but the main thing is you came back :D
With the positivity on here this could well be your time, you will soon be ticking off those goals xx

So started the new yr with lots of motivation for exante, 3 days later I found out I was pregnant!!!!

Was very happy, unfortunatly it turned out that my wee bub was ectopic and I had to have surgery to remove it. That was a week ago. Still taking painkillers so I don't think I can do exante at the same time as they'll be too harsh on my stomach.

I am contemplating starting next wk again.

Had been good to read posts and see so many people still hard at it! Join you all soon!

I'm so sorry to hear that, hope you're all ok. Take your time and only start back when you're ready.
Hugs xx

Ah I am so sorry, when you feel much better the diet will still be here. Take things a day at a time, you'll know when you are ready.
Take care
Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finally off pain killers and I'm back.

Day 1 100% TS, go me!

Oh, but a disgraceful 67lbs to lose. 5wks of vegetating did me no favours!

Rock on day 2

Come on fizzy, you have all our support.
You can do this.
Stapo

4 days 100% yeeha!

Forgot how much it ******* up my sleep tho, lying here wide awake watching question time with him snoring!!

Sheepies, where are my sheepies???

0 lost : 67 to goal

Back