Flabby to Fitty

how are you doin!

Hi there!
Just thought id say how well everyone is doing! Ive been on cambridge now for 5 weeks and have lost 22lbs so far. Small but steady weight loss!

Its been particularly hard for me as weeks before i started i broke up with my l/t bf and have been really struggling with not diving into a bottle of wine to make me feel better. So this diet is making shed the pounds and baggage.

Stay strong ladies!
Remember, nothing taste as good as being skinny!
X

Hello Ladies.
Sorry about the Hiatus, but have been sunning myself in the rural south of France. The weather was wonderfu and the food... Well lets just say i was very naughty.
I tried to stick to the diet but when faced with day trips, beaches and amazing restaurants, it all went straight out the window. So now im back with a beautiful tan a truck load of goodies from flee markets and effectively starting from day one again, just before a weigh in. I dread to think what i weigh now, but c'est la vie, i had a wonderful time :D
Maybe this time will be easier as i now know what to expect with the first week

Hiya hun! Sounds like you had a wanderful time at least you know if youve gained and you get it iff straight away :)

Hiya hun! Sounds like you had a wanderful time at least you know if youve gained and you get it iff straight away :)

definitely Fran. In fact im strangely possitive about it lol

Hope it wont make too much difference hun :)
Great attitude you have so I'm sure you'll be straight back on it xx

Well let us know how you get on today hun :) u may be pleasantly surprised at wi x

although its hard sitting here (pretending to work whilst im really trolling Mins :D) feeling hungry, im just mainlining the water and thinking about the lunch time shake. Chocolate mint. Yum.

Lol im addicted to mims its constantly logged into my fone lol.

Well i lost 1lb. Lol i suppose its better than a gain espcially after the Holiday. Oh well back on it again and with no events till October i should have a good run at it

Coconut Shakes are the bomb! Just texted my CDC asking to get a load of them in for Thursday. So good with loads of ice. Broke my mixer at the weekend (nearly set fire to the kitchen) so on the old hand shaken thing, not too bad but miss the ice.
Just started my lady times today so feeling a bit down especially when i read you retain water so it'll be a low loss AGAIN this week, sigh.
On the plus side the sun has FINALLY come out to play so i can sun myself in the beer garden and not mind my friends drowing themselves in ice cold ciders.
Realy looking forward to being thin again...

Last night was so hard. There was me yesterday giving it the Charley big potatoes saying how i could easily brush off the food and cider craving as long as the sun was out. Well. I. Was. Wrong. Jeeze, its too hard, way too hard! Had a cider and was sick as a dog a few moments later. Went home feeling dejected and fat. So, for now its the back garden and ice cold water. Meh
But woke up this moring and put on a work dress which has been on the snug side and it now fits perfectly, not straing at the seems.That in its self was more of a motivation booster than anything so far. Roll on those size 12s

Bloody boyfriend eating a fat boy portion of fish and chips in front of me last night. Gagh, what a bum head. But, yet another dress felt alot looser this morning, yay. So go me not biting my partners hand off as he stuffed his face and huzzar for being strong still

Helping people move house on this diet in hot weather is not a good idea. Feel mighty strange today...

Back